Take control of your finances with Accounting and Financial Management. This solid resource for builders, remodelers, developers, and contractors provides detailed information on how an accounting system operates and the basic principles for processing financial data.
This fifth edition includes the updated NAHB Chart of Accounts and explains:
- How technology facilitates procedures for such items as accounts payable, change orders, and payroll and how it impacts processing systems
- The impact of additional management reports and how they can enhance and facilitate a manager’s job
- The key measurements that residential construction professionals should track
- The integration of job cost accounting with estimating, purchasing, and scheduling
- The profit center concept for multiple-project companies and its reporting requirements