Updated and Revised!
***Celebrating 20 years in the Industry!
***NOTE***This newly revised and updated fifth edition of Residential Construction Performance Guidelines should be used for all contracts written on or after January 19, 2016.
NAHB's Residential Construction Performance Guidelines were created to offer a third-party view of quality issues in residential construction (both new homes and remodeling). The Consumer Reference makes it easy to provide a copy of the guidelines to every customer. Sold in affordable packs of 10, the Consumer Reference is a great addition to your warranty claims process and:
- Help customers understand the basics of a properly constructed home and how it should perform during the warranty period
- Take action to resolve customer concerns before they escalate to complaints
- Exhibit your professionalism by showing that you consistently meet or exceed accepted industry guidelines
Includes Residential Construction Performance Guidelines for:
- Site Work and Foundation
- Floors, Walls, and Roofs
- Plumbing and Electrical, Including Interior Climate Control
- Interior and Floor Finishes
- Fireplaces and Wood Stoves
- Concrete Stoops and Steps
- Garages, Driveways, and Sidewalks
- Wood decks
A Glossary and Index are also included.
To build customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line, you'll want to provide a copy of the Consumer Reference with every home you build!
"This is a great tool to establish common ground for communication between the builder and a home owner. I use it for all my clients purchasing new construction and clients looking to remodel." ---Michael Shrader, Agent/Realtor, Benchmark Realty, LLC, Murfreesboro, TN
Save Big with Bulk Orders!